Man, You're Ugly

http://dailyinspiration.nl/excellent-character-design
-by-martin-de-diego-sadaba
It wasn't too difficult for The Drama Queen to find Questin-- she just followed the sound of screaming children. The halfling was indeed very ugly, though sad looking as people flinched at the sight of him. "Halfling of unfortunate ugliness," she accosted him, hoping to find out something juicy, "I hear you have troubles, and I want some." The halfling started to weep, telling The Drama Queen of his story. "I was supposed to be a beautiful baby! Mah parents cast me out in the woods, and now I'm so ugly, trees bend away from me! I heard they live here now, and I'm back for revenge!" The Drama Queen was pleased, as this was trouble indeed. "Delicious. Let's find your good ol' mum n' pop then."


And that's a tale for another time.